Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Color profiles, Mac and monitors: me rend fou!
@pascal, sous Mac OS, Colorsync indique automatiquement le profil déterminé par ColorNavigator (l'info m'a été donnée par un possesseur de mac et d'eizo CG). C'est étonnant mais ça semble informatif puisque seul le profil intégré dans l'écran doit être utilisé. Dans ces conditions et dans le cas de Matteo, je mettrais plutôt le profil écran que l'A98 car il n'y a mécaniquement aucune différence à indiquer l'un ou l'autre.
Je suis également surpris que dans le cas de Linux, le logiciel d'étalonnage ne renseigne pas automatiquement le profil écran ! Est-ce le cas aussi avec un étalonnage software ?

@Matteo. 
yes, gamut differences are much more visible on reds. 

Citation :While under RGB gives me colours less saturated and a bit less vibrant, especially on reds. 

I do not understand this sentence well. You say that you indicate Adobe RGB in dt and that the colors become desaturated?
There are only 2 reasons why an image appears too much or not enough saturated:
- too saturated: the image is displayed in a space larger than the one in which it is defined (eg image defined in sRGB and view in Adobe RGB),
- not saturated enough: the image is visualized in a space smaller than the one in which it is defined (eg image defined in Adobe RGB and view in sRGB).

This would seem to be the second case for you. Hope this hlep you to understand what you see.

Citation :And why when exporting with a sRGB space for web I keep seeing the same Colors as within dt with the display RGB profile?

The answer is depending on the good setting of the computer...
Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
RE: Color profiles, Mac and monitors: me rend fou! - par pascalG - 17-02-18, 17:46

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)